 |
| In our green shirts for St. Patrick's day |
As mentioned, I have a backlog of videos and photos - so here is a dump from our cell phones. These photos and videos sum up why I have very little time to blog now! (I write now as I attempt to put Abby down for the third time today - with no napping!! - hopefully, this attempt will "stick.")
 |
| If you get a call from our house and no one answers - it's Abby. |
Listen closely and you can here Abby say - Hi!
 |
| This happens if we eat after her - she "begs" for food. You'd think we never fed her! |
 |
| Thinking of running away? |
 |
| Hugs for her toy Cody. |
 |
| Taking over Great-Uncle Jeff's office. |
We love our dance parties!
Finding things she's not supposed to play with!
 |
| Yes, baby with a blow-torch! (Luckily, it was empty and safety was on!) |
Abby's newest favourite place to play is... our kitchen gadgets drawer. I find our kitchen things all over the house, and toys in our kitchen drawers!
 |
| Abby discovers Dad... in the shower! |
 |
| Bath-baby burrito! |
 |
| This was happening one day after lunch... ?? |
 |
| This is what happens when you find an adorable lamb costume in the box of hand-me-down clothes! |
The tag-team nap time happens a lot in our house. I frequently am the only one awake in the house at 4pm!
 |
| Sleeping with all the toys! |
 |
| We found her in bed like this one night: feet in the air and away from all her toys. Too funny! |
 |
| All done sleeping! |
 |
| Our latest "trick" is teaching Abby to throw away her dirty diapers after changing. One problem, we've found her toys in the garbage a time or two! |
 |
| After pig-tail hair is the funniest! -- I call it Wolverine hair (from the movie X-men). |
Now - the next video is a little dizzying. Abby enjoys stealing my phone now... she "talks on it" which is really cute - but she also runs away with it. If you dare - watch how happy she is with my phone!
 |
| Abby's figured out how to take photos when she steals my phone, so I get lovely shots like this one now. Thanks Abby! |
No comments:
Post a Comment