Just a few photos to show what else is going on now. Out little girl is growing very quickly.
 |
| I think someone is telling me she's ready for her nap. |
 |
| Making a very important phone call. |
Abby loves her bath!
 |
| I'll get in trouble for this one - but it's too good not to share! |
 |
| Baby-shaming starts!! |
Abby made a little seat for herself. She loves small spaces.
Abby's hair is now CRAZY long - it's getting difficult to do much with. But it is getting curly.
 |
| I call this her Cindi-Loo Who hair! |
 |
| Snuggling with Daddy. |
We attended a mini concert with Kaitlyn and Susan at the library. The girls loved hearing the musicians play their instruments, especially the trumpet. It was a great time and the girls were mesmerized.
I made Abby a sweater, it looked pretty good - if I do say so myself.
 |
| Our little carnivore - Abby's favourite part of the prime rib. |
You can't let Abby out of your sights for a SECOND. She'll be into something.
 |
| Once we moved the boxes and pillows, Abby discovered a bench. She loves to sit there and read or eat her snacks. |
 |
| Abby still doesn't like the vacuum; she just wants to be carried while we clean. |
 |
| Daddy's little helper. |
We're also conditioning Abby to be a swimmer. She's already got the look and loves the water. She loves playing with our equipment - so we indulge her.
 |
| I like yours better, Dad! |
 |
| Look at that dive form! |
 |
| Just add water... |
 |
| Abby's already an expect swim fan - cheering on Mom and Dad at their swim meet! |
No comments:
Post a Comment