So, Mommy dressed Abby up in her Easter outfit and took some festive photos that I'd like to share with you as we approach the Easter Holiday.
We are taking our little bunny to London for the weekend to enjoy family and Dustin's National Master's Swim Competition. We are excited to see everyone and to cheer Daddy on in his swimming competition. I'll try to post results after the weekend.
Until now - enjoy our little Bunny.
(P.S. I've decreased the photo size - so let me know if you prefer this size or like them bigger - I know some people are downloading and saving some photos)
.jpg) |
| With her silly bunny hat on! |
.jpg) |
| Our beautiful little Rabbit! |
.jpg) |
| Then Mommy added ears and a tail! |
.jpg) |
| I love her goofy grin! |
.jpg) |
| Cute little cotton tail! |
.jpg) |
| And I knew exactly when the photo shoot was over! |
Happy Easter Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment