Spring is here at last!
Today was such a beautiful day that Abby and I decided to go for a nice long walk to one of our local parks. She slept all the way to the park, but as soon as the stroller stopped moving, she woke up. I decided she should try out the baby swings, so after a little padding and stuffing of the swing to make sure she was comfortable (read: not going to fall out), we gave it a try. She seemed to like it - she didn't really smile, but there weren't any tears. She managed to stay happy long enough for Mommy to take some cute photos. I also achieved "Amazing Mommy Status: Level 10" by changing a poopy diaper with her in the stroller! I was certainly proud of myself! We were also lucky enough to bump into Great Uncle Bobby and Great Aunt Bunny on our way home.![]() |
| Sleep happens most times she gets into the stroller |
We are certainly enjoying the nicer weather now. D has been out for a couple of rides on his bike - preparing for tri season to start next month. I've been out for some runs (and found out quickly how out of shape my body is). Although as I'm running (and nearly dying), I begin to wonder - have all my organs gone back to where they were before having a baby? and I quickly decided that they probably haven't and that's why my running is so much worse than it was a year ago!
In a couple of weeks I'll post Abby's accomplishments of this month - she'll be 3 months very soon. But for now, we are taking advantage of every nice day by going for long walks and touring the neighbourhood. Abby and I are also taking a few classes (well, Mommy classes that Abby attends with me!), and we'll be attending a few more over the next few months.






No comments:
Post a Comment