Bonus 3 month videos!
First up - Abby rolling over - at 2.5 months! Crazy. This was the third time she's rolled over, I finally had my phone ready. (Sorry for the audio.)
Next - I present my dancing girl. She loves to kick and dance to music. I actually turned off the music to get a video of her kicking and she stopped and just looked up at me, smiling - I could just "hear" her saying: Mommy, I'm not going to dance without music!
![]() |
| All that dancing was quickly followed by a long nap! |
Finally, this is Abby in her Jumperoo, or her Pooperoo as we affectionately call it (again, rediculous amounts of poop abound!). She loves looking at the yellow monkey and she'll often talk, laugh, smile at it. She is pretty funny.
Sorry about the rapid fire postings - but a lot happened this weekend - and I really wanted to share it with everyone! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment