As a bit of a teaser, before her 4 month photos and update next week, here are some of our photos of our adorable girl and the stuff going on this month in the family.
Laundry has become more interesting now that I have a little "helper".
 |
| "Just making sure these are all dirty, Mom" |
 |
| "I've sorted all the clothes now" |
 |
| "Did you want me to stain-treat any of these?" |
 |
| "I'll just start folding these now." |
.jpg) |
"Um, all my clothes are in the wash, so now what!?"
.jpg) |
| Model in training - she's got the look already. |
|
|
Dustin has begun the wonderful adventure that is open water swimming in Lake Ontario. The first swim the water was a balmy 48F!! D said it was an experience (one that he isn't looking forward to repeating soon). Hopefully, the water gets warmer soon! Abby and I met D down at the lake when we took an early morning walk, to enjoy the cool morning weather.
 |
| D and these crazy people all went swimming in the COLD! |
 |
| Abby is less than impressed |
 |
| This scene just screams "Swim Here" |
Abby and I helped D complete a brick workout the other day (a bike/run), by meeting him at a park near the 16-Mile Creek forest/trails. Abby and I walked through the woods while Dustin ran. There were also a swingset in the park, so of course I wanted to try Abby in the swings again now that she is a little older and enjoys being thrown around now. Again, she loved both the walk and the swings. She stayed awake for the majority of our 40 minute walk - I think she enjoyed the sounds and smells of the forest. Her first walk in the woods!
 |
| Abby enjoys her ride in the woods |
 |
| My view on the walk - not too bad either! |
 |
| I love these two photos (this and the next one) - she loves to swing! |
 |
| D's first ice bath of the season... only 5C |
And in other news... our life now with the little monkey!
.jpg) |
| House needs cleaning but the baby is grouchy = baby wearing! |
 |
| Well, I'm just going to eat this now. |
 |
| It's tough being this cute! |
 |
| Abby and her toys |
 |
| Abby showing her guns for mommy's "Boyfriend" |
No comments:
Post a Comment