Monday, July 1, 2013

Visits with Family and Friends



So, before I add our photos from the Canada Day long weekend, I thought I should post the photos from our weekend with family before.  (And then as I edit the photos, I'll get them posted this week, sometime!)

We had a great trip to London weekend before last.  We were there for Zach's 2nd birthday, but we made sure to visit the family as well. 


Abby and her GG (Great Grammy)

Gramma and her girls

Amaya and Abby communicating in baby talk

Cuddles for Grampa

Abby and her Uncle... Ben (not to be confused with the rice!)

Are you talking about me?


Great Aunt Betty and Abby



Everyone was glad to see the Abster and how much she's growing.  We got to show off all her new tricks - rolling over and talking... So much fun.  Then we went to Zach's birthday on the Sunday.  Lindsay did an amazing job with the construction theme.  Abby even got her first birthday loot-bag!  Adorable!  Alyssa also had fun introducing Abigail to all of her Grandmothers.  We're having fun watching Alyssa interact with Abigail ("But you can call her Abby" - as she always tells us).


Love D surrounded by all the girls!

Can't wait until A starts calling L - Aunt Lindsay


No comments:

Post a Comment