Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Lazy (or not) Days of Summer


As summer wanes and we prepare for fall - Abby and I are enjoying our days outside.  She is a great companion to take around town.  Abby loves her stroller (thanks Grandy and Grampy), and we love to walk down to the park, to the waterfront, downtown and go for runs with it.  Dustin and I have found that Abby just enjoys sitting in the grass, watching the trees and birds.  Like most little ones, she also enjoys watching other kids play.  I'm getting a little nervous for the cooler weather to hit - I don't know what Abby and I will do all day.  We may have to find new adventures and places to explore!  Luckily, I know that Abby is fairly adaptable - if she's fed and rested, she's game to do anything (much like her dad that way)!  I think some of my favourite photos from this summer, have been Abby and the swings.  She does enjoy them and seems to be enjoying them more each time we go.  

I don't know what it is - but I really like this photo!



Sitting up in the grass (I love how her toes are all crunched up
- she still isn't too sure about this green stuff!






No comments:

Post a Comment