This post is exactly what you think it is... more photos and videos of Abby. Surprise! Enjoy.
In true football fandom fashion, Abby and I donned our GB Matthews jerseys for a rematch playoff game against Uncle Karl's team (SF). Sadly, even the cutest little football fan ever (Thanks Uncle Scott and Tante V for the jersey) couldn't help GB. So sad.
Next year, Uncle Karl, next year!
![]() |
| Out of the way Mom, I'm trying to watch football! |
Abby's ability to shake her head makes for entertaining conversations!
And this is what happens when Abby gets her hand on a Kleenex. Tissues EVERYWHERE!
![]() |
| I believe this is her "Who me?!" face. |
![]() |
| Cindy Lou Who hair! |
I did mention that she has a pile of hair now, didn't I? Practically every meal necessitates a hair wash now!
![]() |
| Abby's first selfie |
![]() |
| Pulling lunch container lids off the shelf |
Turn your back on Abby for one second and she's into something!
![]() |
| Making a beeline for the bathroom. |
![]() |
| So cute when she's sleeping, especially when she uses her monkey as a pillow. |
![]() |
| We love our dog babysitters (Thanks Casey!) |
Already getting the hang of Lego - well, at least the destruction part (Thanks Uncle James!)
Sick baby... poor girl!


















No comments:
Post a Comment