Monday, May 12, 2014

Easter Photos and a Creepy Bunny


Sorry for the late post - we've been a little busy with trying to sell our house and all the showings and what-not!  But here we go.

Here are some of Abby's Easter photos.  She was pretty cute and enjoyed putting plastic eggs into her Easter baskets.  I can't wait to try hiding eggs next year!



Love how she decided to read her Easter book to her lamb and bunny.


HUGS!
I made these little bunnies for Tayson.  I now have to make a pile more for the rest of the family!







To celebrate the season, the Oakville Mall had a (creepy) Easter bunny available for free photos.  Abby was very interested in the Bunny - from afar.  But she must have been less scared of the Easter Bunny than Santa, because she didn't cry, but she didn't smile either.  Anyway, I got a pretty good laugh.



No comments:

Post a Comment