Thursday, June 13, 2013

Binbrook Tri



Another weekend, another triathlon.  Dustin and Craig did the Binbrook Triathlon last weekend.  It is a pretty nice venue - although it was fairly mucky.  No where near as mucky as it was last year when D and I volunteered.  The guys did well - the course was a little longer, so D gained a little more ground of Craig during the swim, but couldn't hold him off on the bike again.  Close though.

Getting ready to swim



And Craig's transition was nearly as quick as the scroll between both photos!


On the hunt to track down Craig

C down the finish, with his mom taking a photo on the right


Here comes D



It always takes longer to talk about the race than run it!

There were a whole new group of spectators this time around - it was good to share the day with my parents and Craig's mom.  Next tri will be coming up in July - until then, we are adjusting to losing D during his long training runs/rides and I'm starting to get more "serious" about training for a 10km and half marathon.  I got the okay by our doctor to take Abby out for some runs in the jogging stroller, so I'm looking forward to doing that more. 








No comments:

Post a Comment