Monday, June 3, 2013

More Videos

Because she's been growing and learning and changing every day - I'm posting some videos of all her new skills.  Most of them are her in her Jumperoo - because I find it adorable and it's amazing to watch her learn to jump.

First - Abby's new sounds:

Laughing (sort of) - she never does it for the camera!



Next: Abby's new "words".  She's learned a few new sounds over the past couple of days.  This is one of them.



This one is of D and Abs talking, playing, laughing; again showing off her new vocalizations.



I think Abby's favourite toy is her Hungry Caterpillar.  It rattles and clicks and honks, but it also plays music.  I love her eyes when it starts to sing!



And now - as promised, Abby and her Jumperoo.  She starts with the "running" jumping and then moves onto full on jumping like crazy! Enjoy.  I know - five videos of the same toy is little excessive, but I find it hilarious to watch her dance/jump/run.  I, for one, could sit and watch her little feet [highland] dance all day (and sometimes do!). 

Also, if you only watch one of the jumping videos - watch the second last (she makes some of her new sounds in this one), or last one.  That night she really learns how to jump.  Funny story with that one - is I put her down at her normal bed time - around 7:30, and at 8:30 she was wide awake still, happy, but awake.  So, I took her out of her crib to try to get her to sleep again.  Nope!  As we were just starting dinner (late dinners these days!), I threw her into the Jumperoo to expend her excess energy.  Well, dinner was extra long, as she spent the next hour jumping away - jumping more than she had ever before.  So cute.  [As always, ignore background noises... music, cutlery, dishes...]

No comments:

Post a Comment