Sunday, October 6, 2013

Too Cute!



Of course, I always end up with a ton of photos of Abby that are just cute pictures.  I have to share, because these often end up being some of the best photos.  Also, some of the silliest!


I think I have a problem.  I love taking photos of Abby on the swings at the park.  She loves them so much and every time we go, she gets more enjoyment out of them.  I'm going to be sad when the weather turns and we can't spend as much time at the park as we do - or maybe I'll just have to find a really good snowsuit, and we'll keep going! 







Abby's graduated to the kid's seat in the grocery cart!  I think she enjoys grocery shopping, as she loves to people watch.

One of the best ways to get A to take the bottle, was to let her feed herself.


The epitome of child-like wonder (she's fascinated with wind chimes)


Can we just take a second to appreciate how far Abby's come in such a short time.  I love recreating photos I took when she was an itty-bitty and seeing how much she's grown.  






My little sweet cheeks!

We recently put the baby swing in storage (thanks Nana Cheryl and Papa Chris for helping us store it!), and we moved Abby's Jumperoo into the space previously occupied by the swing.  This just happens to be right by the window overlooking the Go station/parking lot, and the road.  I think this has been one of our better parenting decisions, as Abby loves playing neighbourhood watch in the mornings/afternoon/evenings (basically, whenever Mom and Dad need a couple minutes of personal space).  Abby will watch all the people and cars coming into the Go station and watch the lights change colour at the intersection.  One thing we'll miss about our condo, our wonderful view!


Miss Nosy


Also, can we just take a second to appreciate the size difference between Abby and her cousin Tayson.  Below is a photo I took of T when I visited just before he turned 8 months, above is Abby at about 7 months.  I still think it's funny that I totally expected to have a little Tayson and instead got my skinny-mini.  



Again, hoods with ears make me smile.  Especially when on this model!
Face plant sleeping!
A little after dinner reading

A girl can never have too many pairs of pink pants, can she?


May I present to you - a mini series of "Abby in an Assortment of Mommy's Eyewear".

My running partner in my shades

In preparation for the new Masters swim session - Abby gets used to wearing goggles and swim cap.

And finally - the smartest baby on the block!


Here's a funny video of Abby listening to an audio recoding of herself over the bluetooth - she keeps looking at the speaker trying to figure out where the baby is!



This is Abby "dancing" of sorts!


Here's my miss chatterbox - I guess these are older videos, she's already grown since then!

No comments:

Post a Comment