Well, let's catch up on some other stuff going on. All those random events and day-to-day fun.
So, I ran a couple half marathons this fall. First, Oakville with Chris. It rained and rained and rained. But it felt good to run and be some what trained for the race. It was a small enough race that I got to run Abby across the finish line. I think she enjoyed it - I know I did even if she didn't!
 |
| Abby and Papa checking out the Oakville harbour |
 |
| Chris and I met up with Emilie and her boyfriend Adam - they were running the 10km |
 |
| Obligatory, post-race, red-faced photo - with metals. |
Next up - Toronto Waterfront Half. This one I was hoping to make my fastest EVER. I was off by 2.5 minutes or so. It was a good race regardless. It ended up being my second fastest half marathon over all (fastest post Abby), my 13th half marathon and my 7th consecutive year of running at least a half marathon - so I'm pretty proud of those numbers.
 |
| This time Karl joined Chris and I for the half (he killed it) and Scotty ran his first marathon! |
 |
| Obligatory, post-race, red-faced photo - with metals! |
Dustin took Abby and I to the Toronto Zoo for his birthday. We had an amazing time as it was cool and the animals were active. It was off season so there weren't a lot of people there, so it felt like we had the zoo to ourselves. Very fun.
 |
| Abby loves her cousin "Gongo" (or Gonzo as the rest of the family calls him!) |
 |
| Some days, we set a place for Baby at the table. |
 |
| Other days, Teddy gets to sit in the high chair. |
 |
| The tent takes up a lot less space in the basement than it did in the middle of the condo. |
 |
| Abby pulls up to the bookshelf in the Winners like it was her own personal library! |
Seriously, this girl is hilarious. She got herself in all these places.
 |
| I think Abby wants to go to work with Daddy! |
 |
| She crawled up here under and through the straps! |
 |
| Yep, can't turn my back for a second... or use the toilet apparently! |
 |
| Playing "Boo" - she sat like this for about 5 minutes - no joke!! |
 |
| Sick Mommy entertaining a sick toddler - hours of fun with stickers! |
 |
| Girl loves pockets! |
 |
| We bought a couch! |
We love to colour. Here we are making cards for all the December birthdays. So much fun. Although, we still have to be reminded to colour paper only! Or else we end up cleaning the walls (although, that's fun too!)
 |
| Really, it was her idea to go outside in the first place! |
 |
| Figuring out chopsticks |
 |
| Entertainment on the way to Nana's house. |
Abby's a helper. She loves to help me with laundry ("laun-ly"). She really gets right into it (literally, as she reaches for the sock at the back of the washing machine). She also loved helping Daddy put up shelves. She was fascinated with the stud finder ("Abby meep"). Her daddy was in an extra good mood one day and brought home a tool set just for Abby. She basically wore out the batteries of the drill in two days. She ran it non-stop.
We love our play-dates with Kaitlyn. The girls are so cute together. They are really starting to interact and play. So fun to watch.
 |
| Little book worms! |
We went to the Oakville Santa Clause Parade with Kaitlyn, Susan and Andy. The girls loved it this year. They were in awe almost the whole parade. Kaitlyn kept asking for more trains and Abby wanted to see more dogs. But they were both excited to see Santa!
 |
| Abby wanted nothing to do with me - she only wanted to sit on Susan's knee! |
Can't take her eyes of the parade!
 |
| Waiting for Santa! |
No comments:
Post a Comment