So, yes... We've been busy, and as such - I've been delayed getting posts together. These photos are probably really old news - but some are too cute not to share. Others, too funny. But I have some good excuses...
First up, Allie taught me how to crochet while I was in Oregon - so I've been doing a lot of that when I could have been blogging.
Secondly, we've had some visitors, as well as been trying to see our friends before people go away for holidays or in the case of my mom friends, back to work!
 |
| Abby meets Diane - and they had a great time together! |
 |
| Uncle Karl is always entertaining when he comes over! |
 |
| Abby's still trying to decide if she likes when Gonzo visits! |
Of course we love when Kaitlyn and her mom Susan visit or we can go for walks.
 |
| Yep - my goal is to have year round swing photos! |
Third excuse, we've started the reno/packing/decluttering/staging processes in order to get our condo on the market and upgrade to a bigger place. Which means - more things for Abby to climb!
Lastly, life... life has gotten in the way of sitting down and doing blog posts. Abby is a handful these days; it's hard to do anything while she's awake. Then all I want to do when she naps is clean, or nap, or watch mindless tv...
But to make up for my delay in posts... here's some cute daily snapshots of what it's like to live with Abby.
 |
| Trying sushi for the first time. |
 |
| And popsicles - always the best medicine while we are sick. |
The above video is of a very mean mom allowing Abby to try fizzy water - sparkling mineral water. She was very offended.
 |
| Abby has a very definitive way of telling me she'd like a bath, as she practically climbs into the tub by herself. |
 |
| Trying out a new hair-do! |
 |
| Exploring the play kitchen at the library. |
 |
| Abby's not quite sure what to do with her dolly - besides poke the eyes and pull hair. |
 |
| This is mommy's solution to waiting A to stay warm but get traction on the new hardwood floors. |
The lack of stuff in the living room has opened up a new play spot for Abby.
I think this is what Abby is getting for Christmas...
 |
| And the aftermath... |
 |
| Starting early - Abby watches the 2013 Ironman Championship |
All that play - makes baby tired.
 |
| I love this photo for many reasons - namely the position - falling down mid-crawl and for her stealth level camouflage between her sleeper and the sheets. |
 |
| Trying it all to get her to nap: 2 monkeys, a bunny and 3 soothers. Something worked! |
 |
| Another classic, fell asleep while trying to crawl pose. |
Oh - and another reason to be delayed in my posts... swimming. That's right. Not only are D and I swimming 5 nights a week, but D was in a swim competion a couple of weekends ago. He did well (4 out of 5 races he's never competed in before!).
 |
| Abby decides she'd like to go to practise with Dad. |
 |
| Cheering on Dad. |
And then napping. She couldn't handle the excitement (or the heat of the pool) for too long before she gave in and napped. Luckily, I could make a little bed for her in the stands.
 |
| Aunt Farah and Uncle Karl came to cheer D on - and help entertain Abby. |
So, I hope you've enjoyed these apologetic photos and hopefully, I'll find more time to post more photos soon.
 |
| Oh ya - and this is also what happens when I try to write while A's awake! |
No comments:
Post a Comment