Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A Little Mouse Celebrates Halloween


This year, for Abby's first Halloween, she dressed up as a little Abby Mouse.  My sister, Allie, and I were going to make a costume for Abby, but after shopping the outlets and finding all the Halloween stuff on deep discount, we figured it was actually cheaper and easier just to buy a costume, and when I saw this little mouse outfit, I knew I had found the perfect costume for A.  I mean, how could I not choose a mouse!  I've probably spent the past 6 Halloweens with the mice, might as add another one.  This one was way cuter than any of my other mice though.  

So, our Halloween started in Oregon while we were visiting the Whiddens.  We carved our pumpkins and Allie and I made Tayson's judge costume.  Abby didn't seem to mind her costume, only the extra padding around her belly meant that she had troubles getting over to crawl!  Very funny.  













And of course Allie and I did the Baby in the Pumpkin photo!  If you have a little baby and a big pumpkin it only makes sense that you put one in the other!





Then, back home, on Halloween day, Abby and I headed downtown Oakville, where we met up with our Mom and Baby friends for a little trick-or-treating at the stores downtown.  It was a pretty rainy day, but that didn't deter the little ones from storming Lakeshore for some candy.  And despite the rain, I had fun; Abby was a little overwhelmed by everything.  We also took Abby trick-or-treating to the Oakville Clarkes' house and to D's Masters swimming.


Susan, Ladybug Kaitlyn, Me and Abby Mouse getting wet downtown Oakville.  The girls don't look too impressed.

I love our the fireman's face here and the girl looking totally unimpressed!

Happy wet mouse!

All the trick-or-treating makes a little mouse very sleepy!
Take me to the CHEESE!

Nirvana!

No comments:

Post a Comment