Who am I kidding, trying to say this blog isn't all about Abby - it CLEARLY is. So, with that in mind... more photos of Abby!
 |
| She always gives her best cuddles to her Daddy |
Abby gets already for Dustin's birthday!
 |
| Sealed with a slobber! |
A little fun in the bathtub!
 |
| A great shot of her two little teeth! |
 |
| Awesome post-bath hair! |
 |
| Reading with Dad |
Yes Dad, I'd like to try your protein shake.
 |
| Yogurt and blueberry face! |
Abby and Mom take a trip downtown Toronto to the AGO. I think Abby's favourite part was the train trip!
 |
| "Got my ticket, ready to go!" |
 |
| "Hi, Train!" |
 |
| "Hey, where'd you go?" |
Who knew throwing a ball in the air could be so funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment